Well I had little time to do much more with this head, I managed to Dynamesh it so I got it nicely squared off all round (and lost a million polys as a bonus).
. Afterwards I had to re touch alot of the detail due to the conversion but it wasnt too bad (certainly easier then carring on as it was previously). Now if I can get it to decimate I might be able to get into Blender to retopologize.
But now to sit back and get some shut eye.
Good night all.
I would have had these embedded but apparently WP cant handle these so here are the links.
and for eye candy here is a bust of a dragon character I built one bored night.
One is a older version of the other two, its still a wip so expect changes down the line.
After many weeks I managed to complete the 3 models for both Cerebus the animation and Fear of the Dark.
So what happens after completing these 3? Get started on another set.
Currently working out which models to help with next on Cerebus, and also some 2D for a as yet cant disclose company. will be nice to stretch my skills with some other new projects. Also gives me a chance to try out some new skills in cloth which I have renders available to view, once they are done ill post them on Blendswap and spread the love .
Btw the table cloth is high poly, but the chair is very low poly with a normal map and what not applied to make it look the way it does. I was trying for a sort of plastic threaded look for the table and the chair is made to look like silk/satin-ish.
Busy week with the current set of models, here is the Arthur Dragon built using a combination of Scupltris,Zbrush and Blender.
1.3 mil dragon normal mapped onto a 10,000 retopologised dragon (12 hours over the course of one day rebuilding that one).
Needs a texture map but its uv’d and the colouring will be done either in Sai or Sculptris.
I also am working on Jagger now for Cerebus and will have more on him and Keef soon.
Also this is a test blog using Blog desk to see how it works