Well I had little time to do much more with this head, I managed to Dynamesh it so I got it nicely squared off all round (and lost a million polys as a bonus).
. Afterwards I had to re touch alot of the detail due to the conversion but it wasnt too bad (certainly easier then carring on as it was previously). Now if I can get it to decimate I might be able to get into Blender to retopologize.
But now to sit back and get some shut eye.
Good night all.
Its been a while since I did a post about robots, here is a link to a selection of robots being built to fly based on various differing creatures, such as a Locust and a Bat.
Insects and flying mice with foldable wings inspire gliding robot designs at EPFL
First off Merry Christmas )
Ill make it quick, a lots been going on in the last week. Other then the obvious festival planning Ive entered into a Blenderartists competition to try and win a copy of BSurfaces.
So here is the newer wip of the Dragon Head I am currently working on.
Its posing some problems at the minute though, I cant use either Blender of Sculptris due to memory and topology issues so I’m using Zbrush to finish off the remaining detail. Currently its sitting at 8.5 mil and that is just the front part of the head, the rest of the body is still being worked on in the other programs mentioned.
Since its becoming colder and colder I have been hunkering down to read up on various bits of science news, one of my favourite places to visit is Ted.com, recently I was directed to a video I thought might interest people, so if you have a moment to spare sit down and take a look at this presentation.